I was a Master's student in the Materials Science program at UOIT. I worked with Prof. Tamblyn studying artificial photosynthesis and water splitting catalysts using first principles computational methods.
Publications / Posters / Presentations
- E. Selinger, K. Ryczko, G. Lopinski, M. Armandi, B. Bonelli, I. Tamblyn. "Effect of Iron content on the catalytic activity of Fe-MnOx electrodeposited films in water oxidation". American Physical Society March Meeting (2017).
- E. Selinger & I. Tamblyn. "Metal-to-metal charge-transfer units for artificial photosynthesis". UOIT undergraduate thesis (2015).
- E. Selinger & I. Tamblyn. "Metal-to-metal charge-transfer units for artificial photosynthesis". CUPC (2014).
- E. Selinger, T. O'Meara, J. MacMillan, & R. Brar. "Designing a suite of pedagogically effective lecture demonstrations". CUPC (2013), Canadian Conference for Women in Physics (2014).
- Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Scholarship project - working at the National University of Singapore with Dr. Su Ying Quek approximating Pt-water interface band alignment.
- UOIT Innovation Fund project: UOIT Introductory Physics Demonstrations (2013). (http://faculty.uoit.ca/macmillan/demos)